Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 31, 2010 – Daddy’s Happy Turning

 P1150666a

P1150665a
Today is Daddy’s birthday. I went to the park with Grandma Karen, Mommy, Daddy, Riley and Aiden. We had fun. We played in the water, rode the carousel, and rode the train. Aiden (20 months) is walking now so we had fun. The splash pad was VERY crowded! Being a holiday everyone decided to go. There were a lot of big kids too. They got a little crazy after awhile so we left to play on other things.
 P1150681P1150733P1150741P1150746P1150705 P1150715a    P1150758aP1150795P1150777aP1150763 P1150790P1150806 P1150820P1150826
Aiden fell into a bucket of toys at his Mommy’s house and his poor little face had the battle scars to prove it.
P1150834P1150836

P1150849


P1150860P1150870

P1150670

P1150669a
I colored on a card for Daddy. Mommy says I’m doing much better coloring. I started this new fake eating face today. I held the crayon (later a peanut) half way in my wide-opened mouth and posed for the camera.

P1150887P1150888 P1150889P1150890
We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse (Daddy’s birthday pick). Mommy ordered my two little hamburgers with applesauce. I wouldn’t even touch the hamburgers. I ate two bowls of applesauce, a few fries from Daddy’s plate, a cup of cheese (they had to ask the waitress to bring this because I ate all Daddy’s cheese and wanted more), a cup of ranch (which I was suppose to use for dipping but when I got tired of licking my fingers I just held it up to my mouth and drank it), and a few bites of Daddy’s ice cream.


At the end of the meal I decided to suck on a lemon. I made a funny face every time but kept going back for more.P1150892


They made Daddy sit on a saddle and everyone said, “Yee haw!”

Mommy had the balloon man make Daddy a birthday hat. He started with a pink balloon and then someone said something about him being a Ferry and so the hat turned into a fairy with wings and it even had a scepter. I got to play with a yellow balloon with two small balloons floating inside.


P1150896

 P1150906
We came back home for cake and ice cream. I just had a cup of fruit instead.P1150898P1150905
It had been along time since Daddy got to be with all his parents on his birthday. You can see Grandma Karen, Papa Ferry, Grammy Ferry, Daddy, Mom and me in these pictures.
P1150900 P1150902

No comments:

Post a Comment