Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21, 2010 – Ini Mini Miny Moe

06200007390621000817 
Both these pictures are from Mommy’s phone. The one on the left is from yesterday when we took Daddy to breakfast at Denny’s. I had some fruit, bacon, sausage, and a bowl of applesauce that I practically licked clean. I was a little antsy sitting there so I played with some Playdough, some army men and I colored a little.

This morning I had to go back for my hearing test. I had fun for the first 5 minutes in the waiting room. The bottom shelf was empty and looked like the perfect place to hang out. I was pretty grumpy and didn’t want to stick around so I wasn’t a willing participant in any of their tests. I certainly didn’t enjoy all the different devices they wanted to put in my ears. My left ear still showed there was fluid.It didn’t give a completely flat reading like last time so that made Mommy happy.  We have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow and get a referral to a ear, nose and throat doctor. When we went in the sound booth this time I was excited to see Mickey and Minnie again but this time they did a different test. They but things in my ears and the lady in front held a set of stacking rings. I found out later that I was suppose to just hold the ring and wait until I heard the voice tell me to put it on then I could do it. I was really confused and just wanted to put those baby rings on the holder and push it aside. I finally started to get the hang of waiting but I doubt they got the results they needed.

We left the doctor and headed to my Stretch-n-Grow class. I was excited when I walked in and saw a big bounce house with a slide. Mommy took my shoes off (those are the rules) and I throw a fit. She tried explaining to me and showing me but I just wanted my shoes. She gave me a warning and said we would leave so when I continued screaming we left. Once we were outside all I wanted was to get down and chase birdies but Mommy wouldn’t let me. When we got home I had a snack and then asked to go night night. It was only 10:30 so Mommy was surprised. She keeps feeling my head thinking I might not be feeling well. 
 P1170623-1 P1170633-1 P1170636-1
P1170648-1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment