Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 11, 2010 - Orange

P1170107
Grammie bought me this cool orange outfit when her and Mommy went shopping. P1170102 P1170101 
I am obsessed with the color orange and oranges as a snack. I’m asking for an orange at least twice a day. Today I had an orange for snack and I went and ate it by Jax. He doesn’t like oranges so it was easy to eat right by him. P1170100-2 P1160968
Mom and I did a little art today. We dipped my hands in paint and then put my handprints on paper. We also colored some special pictures for Aunt Dawn and Cassie (this is me coloring Cassie’s picture). P1160979
Mommy
went to refill my juice and when she opened the refrigerator I saw my chance to grab the “dip-e”. I told Mommy, “Dip-e, snack, dip-e, I waa…I wa…I want-e dip-e”. Mommy gave in and let me have a tiny bit. P1160974P1160975 
P1160978
Mommy and Johnny took me to a splash park that was just down the street. I had the whole place to myself. Johnny and I had a water fight with the squirt guns. Both Mommy and Johnny got wet when they were surprised by different spouts going off. P1170032
P1160989 P1160994 P1170003P1170045P1170014I tried something new and kept trying to sit on all the fountains that squirted up. It didn’t work but it tickled.   P1170020 P1170023 P1170024P1170038-2    P1170072  P1170077-2  P1170113P1170111-2  
I played light sabers with Grammie and Johnny. I like to have the blue one or the only that lights up (it must be on blue too). We ran all around and Johnny even taught me how to hide up against walls and peak around the corner.
P1170110
I can finally look at the camera and say, “Cheese”. Recently I’ve started putting my arm around necks and posing.
  P1170109P1170117P1170117a

No comments:

Post a Comment