Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 2, 2010 - Mustangs

P1160069
I had to go to daycare today because Mommy went to a meeting at her new school. They gave her lots of trinkets and she even got to see where the preschool is when she was on a scavenger hunt/tour around campus. It is actually in the same building that her office will be in. Did you know that Dobson is the largest high school in Arizona? It is on over 83 acres (I think that was it) and they claim it to be bigger then Disneyland (just the park, not California adventure, parking lot of hotels). I didn’t believe them (even though it is big) but  she looked online and it is either bigger or about the same. Holy cow that’s big. It is sure going to be different for Mommy and will take her awhile to learn the lay of the land and all the people (there are 4 principals).
 P1160045P1160047
Johnny flew in from Chicago tonight. We went and picked him up at the airport. I recognized him about halfway down the escalator. I had a huge smile on my face and started pointing at him. I didn’t play shy this time and immediately gave him a big hug. When we got home we played and played and played. We ran up and down the hall pushing toys, we played in the castle, had a battle with lightsabers, played in the balls, went swimming, played with my cars, watched a show, and read a book.  Johnny even brought me presents from him and Cassie. I got some new cars, the Shark Tales movie, and a pair of alien socks. He even has more presents but is saving them for when he comes back (he is away at camp until Monday).
P1160050P1160051P1160053 P1160059P1160061P1160055
Here is a video of us racing the cars and then Johnny and I reading a book. Turn the volume up to hear me naming the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment