Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29, 2010 – Auto Trader

Today was my last art class. Mommy didn’t take any pictures because I wasn’t really up to it and we didn’t stay long. I didn’t even finish my first project. Mommy brought it home and says maybe we’ll do it and some others tomorrow at home. Apparently she is taking the car to the dealership so we’ll be stuck at home all day. After art we stopped at a Splash Pad on the way home. I had the place to myself for about 10 minutes and then another family showed up. It was perfect and not crowded like the last one we tried to go to. P1170862-1P1170909-1P1170910-1P1170866-1P1170881-1P1170900-1P1170906-1
P1170908-1P1170905-1P1170919-1




























  P1170914-1
I found a stick and thought it might go in this hole but water kept squirting out at me every time I tried shoving it in. P1170922-1P1170924-1
On the way home we stopped at the store. On the way out the door I saw the magazine rack and wanted the one with the cars on it. Mommy got the magazine for me and I looked at it all the way home. This may be my new favorite book. There were tons of cars and trucks. I keep asking which car was mine. P1170929-1 Mommy loved a coffee table and a chair into the hallway for me to eat at. I’ve been practicing eating like a big boy but I still like to fling and throw my food making a mess. Jax likes the new arrangement too because he is closer to the food.P1170938-1
We waited until Daddy got home to go in the pool. I let him walk in the door and reach the family room before I started screaming, “Pool! Water! Swim! Pool Daddy!”
 P1170941-1P1170968-1P1170975-1P1170953-1   P1170985-1 P1170992-1 I was watching a Goofy Movie before bed tonight. It was pretty good. There was a commercial that asked, “Are you ready?” I said, “Yes, Ready!”

No comments:

Post a Comment