Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26, 2010 – Catching Up

P1170653-1
On Tuesday morning, Mommy gave me breakfast and then went to take her shower. I was busy smearing and flinging yogurt all around the family room. When Mommy got out of the shower she could hear me saying, “Ewww! Mess! I got a mess! Ewwww.” This is what she found when she walked out. We had a doctors appointment to check my left ear (still infected). The doctor thinks we need to try some allergy medicine and see if that helps. Mommy’s friend Susan and her husband were removed from their foreclosed home by the sheriff so me, Mommy and Susan spent most of the day running around trying to get them an apartment. It was kind of neat running around and seeing everything. I even got to ride in a golf cart at one of the places.


P1170655-1 On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Mommy took me to daycare so she could help Susan pack. I was so excited to see my friends. I ran straight into Miss Krista’s arms and gave her a big hug. Sebastian was there too! He came running over to the door and had a huge smile on his face. He looked like he was going to hug me. He handed me a toy and we were off. Hanging out with the other kids really got me talking a lot more. I’m saying so many new things and talking all the time. Mommy’s favorite new phrase is, “Smells good!” She says I say it so cute. I’ll try and say it next time she has the camera out so you can see. P1170660-1
I keep getting bit by something. Usually it is just a little red bump but this time I had two huge red spots that had a large hard bump under the skin (it only looks like 3 bites because I scratched the bump). Mommy and Daddy have checked my room over and over washing all the sheets and everything too! I wish we could figure out what’s getting me when I’m sleeping.
P1170667

Today a friend/co-worker of Mommy’s came over with her grandson Collin. I got to play with them for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy helped load Susan’s U-Haul. I had lots of fun showing him all my toys. He was really excited to play with everything. I’ve got a runny nose and wasn’t feeling that great so even though I had company I laid down for an early nap. Jax and I took a nap together in the couch pillows.
P1170801-1P1170794-1 
I love swimming everyday! I’m getting a lot better. I kick, reach, go underwater, and sometimes blow bubbles but the biggest newbies are jumping off the side all by myself and moving around the pool hanging from the wall. P1170805-1 P1170806-1P1170804-1
P1170789-1

Watch this video of me moving around the pool by hanging on the wall. I keep thinking I can swim all alone but not yet

In this video you can see how I jump in all by myself now. Isn’t that great!  I usually like to throw my toys in first.
In these videos you can see how good I’m kicking and reaching.
Today was my friend Ricky’s birthday. We were at daycare with Misty together.  His party was at Bounce Jungle a cool indoor place with tons of huge blow up slides, bounce rooms and play areas. It was lots of fun but I didn’t really like the big slides. They went really fast! It had been a long time since I saw Ricky or Misty and her daughters. Mommy doesn’t think I remembered them but I was just too excited about all the stuff going on. Mommy’s camera settings were messed up and none of the pictures came out.
  P1170813-1P1170815-1 P1170816-1P1170819-1P1170819-1-2 P1170821-1P1170834-1  P1170838-1

No comments:

Post a Comment