Mommy finished painting my dinosaur while I was napping (we started it last week). When I woke up she had the kitchen all set up to make our project for Uncle John (the winner of yesterday’s trivia question). Check out my belly with my umbilical hernia sticking out.
I was watching a show and went to sit down in my chair but my juice was there and I sat down on it. I said, “Sorry juice! Don’t cry”.
I was playing with my car and it got stuck to the blanket so I drug it around the house screaming, “Stuck! My car stuck”.
Yesterday when I was riding with Grammy Ferry and Mommy in the car I kept saying, “Fly car. Fly truck. Mom! Mom! Mommy! Make car fly!” I went on and on because I really wanted the car to fly.
Last night when Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner (bacon cheeseburgers) Mommy handed Daddy the bacon to put under the cheese on the grill. As he shut the sliding door and headed to the grill I screamed, “My bacon! My bacon!”
Today while Mommy and I were doing art at the kitchen table I looked around (it was getting late) and said, “Daddy work? Daddy work?”
No comments:
Post a Comment