Mommy spent the morning packing and getting our things ready for a trip to Tucson to see Grammie, Papa and Uncle Jeff. Daddy had to take the car to the Chandler Fire Department to fix my car seat because the dealership had taken it out. The firemen are the best and they always put it so tight that it doesn’t move at all. This was the third time we had them install a car seat for me. They are so good we will just keep going back and Mommy even wants to send them a thank you. We didn’t head out until 1 pm so I was pretty tuckered out and I slept most of the way. Jax had to go pee and Daddy saw a sign for Dairy Queen so they stopped at Casa Grande. Mommy and I stayed in the car while Daddy walked Jax and got a malt shake. Mommy was holding out for Eegee’s.
I couldn’t wait to check out Grammie and Papa’s pool so we all went for a swim. I even went down the slide with Daddy, jumped off the rocks and went under the waterfall. I like their pool it has lots of neat stuff and a big ledge that is the perfect height for me to walk around on. Uncle Jeff even brought Tigger over and I got to go swimming with a doggie. That was really neat seeing the doggie swim and jump in. After swimming in the big pool I went in the jacuzzi with Grammie and Papa (the water wasn’t really heated) and it was a perfect little pool I could walk around in.
I used the potty and Grammie let me have a mini Tootsie Pop. It was really good. I also got a chocolate after I peed in the bushes outside after swimming. Mommy of course took way too many pictures but loves them all so here’s a video of all the pics from the first day. Just click on the link below…
http://animoto.com/play/SitIfynioLoFjp1AApdJIw
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
July 3, 2010 – Grammie & Papa’s Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment