Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 16, 2010 - Nana’s Happy Turning

I got to have a picnic for breakfast this morning. We are sleeping over at Lyle’s old house since Aunt Sandi, Brittany, Steven and Meagan are all staying over at Nana’s. Papa and I watched a movie while Mommy and Grammie took showers and got ready.P1200724 P1200731P1200732 P1200736
Here I am making myself comfy at Nana’s. Mommy even brought all my cars and Nana has lots of new places to park them. My favorite new snack is Ritz crackers but they are so good that I call them cookies. Cousin Steven (15) is lots of fun to climb on and wrestle with. I keep calling him, “Daddy” which I think makes him feel a little bit weird.
 P1200741P1200752 P1200754 P1200757 P1200760 I love Nana’s blinds. They are so cool. I even parked my cars on the different slots and pretended it was a multi-level parking garage. Did you know that Nana lives on the 18th hole of a golf course? It’s so much fun to go run around in the grass. It’s so hot that there are no golfers after noon.
P1200766  P1200779
We’ve gone for lots of golf cart rides all around. Usually Meagan, Mommy and I go in one cart and Brittany and Steven go in the other. Meagan even let me wear her sunglasses. Aren’t they cool? They matched my outfit perfectly.
 P1200785 P1200797P1200799 P1200800P1200806 P1200821P1200832  P1200845 P1200859 P1200869 P1200872P1200873 P1200877P1200880 P1200884P1200890 P1200918aP1200923

No comments:

Post a Comment