Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 6, 2010 – More Men

P1180963 Mom and I played with playdough this morning. We made lots of cool animals. My favorite thing is to pull the hippo’s hair out or try cutting it off. I like the orange playdough best! Thank you Aunt Dawn for passing on all these cool toys!

P1180966

 P1180969
Mommy’s friend Susan brought back a few things she borrowed during her move (boxes and a duffle bag) and I instantly decided I had to climb inside. Susan’s husband Harold sent a box full of comic book characters for me to have. They are awesome! I just keep looking at them all and calling them, “My men.” I’m working with Daddy on trying to learn all their names. I repeat a bunch but I really only remember Spiderman so far.
 P1180970


P1180989


Daddy

and I were making faces. P1180990 P1180991
Somehow these pictures were left out of the weekend posts. I love going underwater. Look at the huge smile on my face. c b

No comments:

Post a Comment