Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010 – Blog Hop

splashIt’s been awhile since I’ve participated in any blog hops but thought I’d jump back in there today with the Pixel Perfect Before and After Blog hop to show off my newly discovered trick. Here are the SOOC (Straight out of the camera) shots. You have to take multiple shots from a fixed location. Ideally you would use a tripod but I just set the camera down on the bench.
P1220318P1220319P1220320P1220321 P1220322P1220323P1220325  
I opened all the pictures in Photoshop and then cut and paste them onto each other. I used the eraser tool to erase where my son had moved to in each frame. At the end I flattened the picture and edited the exposure but just barely. What do you think? I’d love to see what other people do with this technique. Come back and show me if you try it out.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it!

    Did you see mine from last week? I did mine a little differently, but the result was similar!

    http://fourcallmemama.blogspot.com/2010/07/beforeafter.html

    I made a panorama from three photos, and then lassoed my kids from all the different locations in my backyard and put them on different layers of the panorama. I made sure everything was seamless, flattened it down, brightened it up a bit and...... you get a very busy backyard!

    Love yours.... looks like so much fun! He's a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and I'm going to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! very creative. i want to do these sometime!

    ReplyDelete