Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010 – That’s Me!

Well we’ve been out of town and pretty busy so I’ve just posted lots of pictures. I figured today I’d play a little catch up and write about some of the new things I’ve been up to because I just don’t have any Not Me Monday material.

This morning I woke up early. Mommy still really wanted to catch a few z’s so she turned on a cartoon and tried going back to sleep. I watched for a little bit but then I said (while shaking Mommy), “Mom! Mom! Mommy! Moooommm!" Are you sleeping? Are you ok? Wake up!” Mommy thought it was really cute and decided to just get up.

Later Mom and I were watching Sesame Street and I saw Elmo’s fishy. Mommy asked if we should buy a fishy. I told her, “No…a horse. I wanna a tiger.” 

After nap today I was playing with my cars and I parked them all front to back in a line and then said, “ Go like train. I got train!”
P1210255
While looking through my book today Mommy caught me pointing to pictures and saying this, “Train…fly…Noooo (shaking head). Car…fly….Nooooo (shaking head). Tractor…fly…Noooo (shaking head). <turned page> Dog…fly…Nooooo!” 

-Rule of thumb is…If I don’t like it then I’ll be hiding in the castle. If you tell me about it and I don’t want to do it you better beat me to the castle! Like if mom wants to change my diaper or wipe my nose. Also if I have something I’m not suppose to…I’ll be hiding in the castle.

P1210235
-I like to involve Jax in whatever I might be doing. If I’m wearing a hat then I’ll ask, “Jax hat?” If I have funny glasses with a mustache and nose then I ask, “Jax glasses?” If I decided to hide under a blanket. I insist that Jax hide under the blanket too. Jax doesn’t really appreciate this kind of thing (especially when he is sleeping soundly on the couch) and he usually growls or tries nipping at me when I try to put something on him.
P1210240P1210257


-Mom just put on my pajamas. I prefer to be naked. If you turn your back I will have stripped in a matter of seconds. It’s really pretty amazing if I do say so myself. By the way I’m naked again now. It’s that fast.

-I’m giving out LOTS of kisses. You won’t get just one. I’ll kiss your lips, then both cheeks, your chin, your nose, your eyes, your ears, your forehead and your hair. I will announce what I’m going to kiss before I do. “Kiss nose”, “Kiss head”, “Kiss chin” and so on. So far I’m sticking to parts of the head but kissing sessions last until everything has been covered,

-I want what you have and I want it to look the same. I don’t want a measly piece of paper out of your notebook Mom… I want my own notebook. I don’t want my hotdog cut into little pieces… I want a whole one on a bun. I don’t want small shredded pieces of beef jerky…I want to eat big pieces out of the bag. I don’t want to lick your ice cream cone…I want my own to hold. I don’t want a crayon…I want your pen. I don’t want my juice…I want your soda. 

-I’m working hard on using the potty. I’m using it about 4-5 times a day and have pooped in it about 3-4 times this week. I’m trying peeing standing up a lot more often now. I pee more like a dog by just lifting one leg up over the potty. A few times I’ve climbed on and completely stretched out lying down across the potty.

-I can swim! Well at least I think so. I don’t like people holding on to me in the pool. I say, “Let go!" Stop! Don’t touch!” and try kicking off. Mommy says I can’t swim yet but I beg to differ. If you turn your back I’ll jump right in just to show you what I can do.

-I still enjoy wearing the ball basket on my head. It is just so much fun! I love making other people come in the basket with me. Mommy still really hates this game.
P1210244 P1210247  
-My favorite movie is now Thomas the Train. “I pick Thomas” or “I pick train movie” is what I tell Mommy.

-Fruit is still my favorite but I’ve discovered Ritz crackers (I call them cookies) and they are my current favorite snack.

-I like to pretend to go to sleep and I want everyone to pretend to sleep with me. I want to pretend here, there, and everywhere. I want you to sleep and then get up when I tell you.

Things I’m saying (Mommy made notes for me as I said things today):

”Bad Mommy”, “Bad Daddy”, “Bad Jax”, or “Bad car”. If somebody does something I don’t like or I get a boo boo well then whatever caused it is “Bad!”

”Daddy work?” Whenever Daddy isn’t around I like to ask if he is at work.

“I can’t stop! I can’t stop!” If I don’t want to stop doing something I try and use this excuse. It usually doesn’t work but I’ve been testing it out again A LOT lately. Tonight while we were swimming it was, “I can’t stop jumping. I can’t stop.”

”I gotta pull!” or “I gotta push!”
“I wanna sip soda. Pweeeaze soda. I wanna  try sip”
”I’m gonna getcha you!”
”Oh no! I broke it. Look! It’s broke it. It’s broke it! I broke it.”
”Where’s my Daddy?”
”That’s mine!”


“1…2…ready…go!” or “1…2…1…2!” I keep forgetting 3.
”It’s my cookie Jax!”
”What happen Mommy?”
“What happen did?”
”I gotta jump! I gotta jump!”


“Hairy go” (Here you go)


“Swimmin’. Pool. Let’s go. Outside. Pool. Jump. Come on.”


“Pweeeeaze”
“Come ‘ear Jaaa. Wanna treat? Jaaaa?”
“I’m stuck!”
”I gotta sit!” I gotta sit!”


“Come on lets go”
”I wanna pick movie”
”Let’s waaatch.”
”I’m hungrin (hungry). I wanna dinner (around mid-morning)"
”Jax play”
”Tank you, Mommy”

”I wanna play sword. Pweeeaze? I wanna play Mommy.’"


    P1210265

No comments:

Post a Comment