Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23, 2010 - Multiplicity


running   playground
It was overcast again today so this morning we headed to the park. I haven’t played at a park without water in a long time. Papa bought Mommy a digital photography magazine when we were in California. Mommy tested out one of the new things she learned. She definitely needs some practice taking the pictures but we liked the effect of me in action. What is up with my tongue in these pictures? Mommy didn’t even notice until she saw the pictures.
P1210529 P1210634 P1210641
P1210596P1210569P1210613  P1210602P1210604P1210599 P1210607a P1210616P1210608P1210610    walkingP1210694P1210680
It’s Friday and that means pizza night at our house. My favorite yummy! Tonight I even had a chicken wing. I ate my food in the most unusual squatting position. Notice my chicken wing sitting on the ledge above my head. P1210685 
scan0001Mommy forgot these from our trip to Jeepers the other day. It was way too long between pictures and I wanted to get out there and play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment