Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 5, 2010 – 1st Shower

P1180756I took my first shower today. Grammie was letting me play in the shower and clean the floor with the squeegee. It was so much fun she even turned on the water. I loved it! Mommy did a good job with these photos and not showing any privates so I decided I’d let her post them. P1180748P1180751 P1180752
We had to go swimming one last time before heading home.
 P1180846P1180859 P1180763P1180782 P1180775 P1180794P1180804 P1180807I pushed Daddy off the step and into the pool. He made a big splash and I thought it was funny.
  P1180812P1180813 P1180814P1180815 P1180816P1180824 P1180821 P1180827  P1180888P1180912 P1180923 - Copy P1180934On the way out of town Daddy wanted to stop at El Guero Canelo a restaurant he saw on Man vs. Food. He got a Sonoran Dog which is a hot dog wrapped in bacon, covered in pinto beans, jalapeño sauce, and cheese in a homemade bun. He said it was “Heaven in a bun.”
P1180940P1180941  P1180942P1180944
I was tuckered out and took a late nap after I feel asleep sitting next to Mommy on the couch.
P1180954

No comments:

Post a Comment