Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 3, 2010 – Schnepf Farms

Oops! Somehow this got left off the post from yesterday. After Jambo we stopped at Spirit a Halloween costume store. I loved all the decorations and had fun running around looking at the scary stuff. Mommy was kind of freaked out by how much I enjoyed it and wasn’t scared. Cassie would have been proud! Any guesses about what/who I’m going to be?

1002001859a-1 1002001911-1 1002001912-1
P1250414-1P1250421-1P1250419-1I keep asking to be a baby. Usually I want Mommy to rock me but today I curled up in the blanket and played baby.  Today Mommy, Grammy Ferry and I went to the pumpkin patch. There was so much to do there. They had a playground that had a huge wooden train you could climb in. There was a tricycle obstacle course, a petting zoo (behind bars) where I feed the animals, rides, a corn maze, a hayride to see deer, a huge tunnel slide at the top of a mountain and of course pumpkins. It was hot but lots of fun!


P1250449-1P1250452-1 
P1250447-1P1250462-1P1250465-1 
P1250509-1P1250468-1P1250436-1 P1250430-1P1250422-1

P1250423-1  P1250439-1P1250443-1  P1250565-1P1250583-1 P1250572-1  P1250559-1P1250528-1P1250538-1 P1250555-1 P1250587-1 
P1250595-1 P1250598-1Mommy started getting a little claustrophobic in the corn maze. We didn’t even go in that far and we were lost for awhile. I got tired and just sat in the path saying, “Gotta sit!” Mommy had to carry me while we tried to find our way out. We were about to resort to just pushing through the corn. Mommy thinks I look cute as a black and white cowboy.P1250605-1-2 P1250607-1-2 P1250608-1-2  P1250650-1-3 P1250516-1-2P1250476-1-2 P1250478-1-2P1250485-1-2 P1250488-1-3P1250490-1-3 P1250496-1-2P1250503-1-2 P1250506-1-2 P1250619-1-2P1250701-1-2P1250656-1  P1250624-1P1250632-1P1250680-1-2P1250640-1P1250616-1   P1250646-1    P1250703-1 P1250705-1

No comments:

Post a Comment