The Arizona State Fair opened Friday and today there was free entry and $1 games so we went to check it out. I’m so glad we went because I was big enough for almost all the rides (excluding adult rides). There were a few where I had to ride with Mommy or Daddy but because I’m exactly at the 36 inch mark I got to ride a lot of things. I finally got to ride the dragon rollercoaster like the one that I always admire at Encanto Park.
Look at me! I went way up high and rode a big slide down. A little teenager helped me through. She saw me struggling on the cargo net up and she stayed by my side and helped me up. She even made the other kids who were trying to pass us wait. She followed me the whole way and at the bottom I told her thank you.
For lunch I got a corndog. I took a few bites but then I demanded Mommy take the hotdog out. She unwrapped it and pulled it in to tiny pieces for me. The Superman flying ride was the best and I asked to do it again. This time Mommy went with me. It was so much fun and I giggled all through it.
Daddy and I waited in line (probably the longest one all day) to ride the big big slide. I mean it was huge! There was a smaller version but this one went up like 3 stories. While waiting in line I played a try and lick Daddy game. I got him a bunch of times. Mommy loves all the color in the slide pictures.
We had a blast at the fair and it’s around until November so I think we’ll have to try and go back again. Although next time I’ll make sure Mommy remembers the suntan lotion. It was HOT and we all got a little red.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
October 17, 2010 – Arizona State Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment