Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 29, 2010 – Halloween Carnival

My school had a Fall Festival Carnival tonight. We got to get dressed up and see all my friends. It was lots of fun!
P1270194-1P1270196-1P1270213-1
This is one of my best buddies. His name is Sebastian. He was dressed up as Robin and his big sister was Batgirl. We hung out together and he even shared some of his popcorn and some of his juice with me. I like my buddy Sebastian! P1270218-1P1270216-1P1270219-1 Lots of my other friends were there too. Xavier liked my guitar so I let him play with it and he let me wear his Darth Vadar mask.
P1270237-1P1270236-1 P1270206-1
I got to color pictures, eat cupcakes, dance, go through a maze in the dark with a strobe light, decorated a pumpkin, and fish for duckies. I skipped the face painting and the caramel apples. I was playing shy most of the time and it took me forever to go up and give Miss Cassie (dressed as a vampire) a hug. It was lots of fun. My school is so cool!  P1270215-1 P1270228-1P1270225-1P1270232-1      
P1270201-1P1270203-1P1270210-1P1270211-1P1270238-1P1270241-1 P1270251-1P1270250-1P1270249-1
Mom and Dad even dressed up as my security team. They had my picture on their shirts and it said security on the back. They even wore backstage passes.
backstagepass1
P1270253-1   P1270253-1-2P1270252-1

No comments:

Post a Comment