Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010 – Fall Leaves

DSC09314DSC09324 DSC09399DSC09325 

DSC09407

DSC09268DSC09286 P1260091
Aunt Dawn let me drink fresh orange juice straight from the orange with a straw. She also had a huge Mr. Potato Head coloring book with stickers and we made some pretty pictures together.
P1260108-1DSC09289

 P1260092-1 
Later we went for a walk and she showed me a fire hydrant up close. Now I like to point them out when I see them in the car. Did you know that they are everywhere?
 P1260097-1P1260099-1 P1260105-1 
Before dinner Aunt Dawn raked a big pile of leaves for me to play in. What fun! I kicked them, threw them and dove into them. Then Johnny showed me how to climb a tree.
 

downsized951011001804downsized951011001752

P1260112-1 P1260115-1 P1260117-1 P1260122-1 P1260135-1 P1260142-1 P1260146-1 P1260151-1 P1260155-1 P1260160-1P1260162-1 P1260163-1 P1260169-1 P1260177-1P1260188-1P1260192-1P1260214-1P1260243-1P1260209-1  P1260226-1P1260228-1  P1260239-1   P1260253-1 P1260259-1P1260263-1
Uncle John and I wrestled and wrestled before bed. We played for a long time on the floor together.
P1260276-1 P1260285-1P1260278-1  P1260282-1P1260286-1 P1260287-1 P1260294-1P1260302-1P1260300-1P1260304-1P1260290-1P1260293-1      P1260307-1P1260313-1 P1260324-1P1260325-1
Aunt Dawn has a secret stash of chips under the counter and if I climb through the chair I can help myself to them.
P1260317-1 P1260321-1  P1260326-1 P1260330-1 P1260335-1

No comments:

Post a Comment