Yesterday I got a box from Aunt Shannon, Uncle Brent, Ella, Kara, and Maya. It had my name on it and dad let me carry it inside. We opened it up together when Mommy got home from work. It had a pair of shorts (I wore them today), two shirts, some gummy candy, pictures, and this super cool glow in the dark skeleton sweatshirt. Mommy’s friend from work bought me a skeleton lollipop. Mom and Dad let me lick on it for a few minutes after I used the potty. It was REALLY good! I kept talking about my “skelpeton lollipop”. Mommy loves the way I say lollipop in the videos down below.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
October 26, 2010 - “It’s a Big Lollipop!”
Yesterday I got a box from Aunt Shannon, Uncle Brent, Ella, Kara, and Maya. It had my name on it and dad let me carry it inside. We opened it up together when Mommy got home from work. It had a pair of shorts (I wore them today), two shirts, some gummy candy, pictures, and this super cool glow in the dark skeleton sweatshirt. Mommy’s friend from work bought me a skeleton lollipop. Mom and Dad let me lick on it for a few minutes after I used the potty. It was REALLY good! I kept talking about my “skelpeton lollipop”. Mommy loves the way I say lollipop in the videos down below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment