Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29, 2010 – “My Fishies!”

My daycare got a fish bowl for their office. I love seeing the fish every day. I say, “Good morning!” and “Bye fishies!” when we come and go. I like them so much that mommy has been thinking about getting me some fish. On Saturday we went to the pet store and picked out my very own fish. I liked the turtles the best but mommy said no because they carry bacteria. We bought two fishies and I even picked out a dragon to go in the bottom of their tank. I named them Bert and Ernie.
P1230348-1P1230349-1 P1230350-1 P1230355-1 P1230356-1 P1230357-1 P1230358-1P1230359-1 P1230361-1P1230364-1 P1230368-1


P1230377 P1230381-1


We pretty much stayed home this weekend. Mommy had some work to do and she didn’t want to take me out because that medicine (Prednisone) said that I would be more vulnerable to catch other viruses. We had fun though and I even painted a car. I’m still doing pretty good on my potty training so I wore underwear today. I do really good all morning but by late afternoon I’m sick of using the potty.
 P1230386-1P1230388-1  P1230389-1P1230393-1 P1230396-1P1230398-1 P1230402-1P1230404-1P1230411-1P1230405-1P1230407-1P1230410-1 P1230412-1P1230414-1  P1230424-1


You can’t wear Lightning McQueen underwear without you Lightning McQueen slippers.
 P1230432-1P1230435-1
I’ve been working on learning my numbers, colors and shapes. I’m very interested in asking what color everything is so Mommy decided to make and hang these ‘flashcards’ to help me. P1230436-1

P1230443 P1230446
Daddy wanted ice-cream so we went to Baskin Robbins and I even got my own bowl of sherbet. Don’t worry I really only eat a few bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment