This is the video of me going to bed on Friday after the doctor. Mommy and I had been watching a show when I stood up and said, “It’s my bed time Mommy,” When we got in there Mommy discovered I had gotten sick during the night and had to change my sheets before I could lay down. Once she had my bed all made I was so tired. I kept saying, “Go Mommy!” instead of my usual, “Night Mommy!”
Today I was feeling much better. Mommy and Daddy were hesitant but let me eat little bits and play. All was going well so we decided to get out and go play with my sand toys at the park. I played for a little while but then I realized I was sitting in sand. Ewwww gross! I freaked out as usual and made Mommy and Daddy remove me from the yucky stuff. I played a little on the swing and slide before we headed home.
When Daddy was trying to help me stand up to get out of the sand I just lifted my legs up and wouldn’t let them touch the yucky sand again. Daddy had to carry me like this (see middle picture above) over to the sidewalk.
Mommy was missing her Photoshop Lightroom (she had a trial verision that ran out) so much she ordered it online. She got a discount of 75% off because she is a teacher. She was so excited when it arrived and can’t wait to play with it more. She played a little bit tonight but couldn’t even decide which of the actions she liked best. Which one of the following do you like best?
I’ve really been loving my rocket from Little Einstein’s lately. I slept with it one day last week and today I held it in my lap the whole time I watched the show. Hey guess what? Daddy is all clean shaven again! I liked feeling how smooth his chin was. I rubbed my hand and then my own chin on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment