Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010 – Back to School

 P1220641-1P1220651-1
Mommy forgot to post these pictures of Daddy all dressed up for his friends wedding last weekend. Doesn’t he look sharp? Mommy has been really P1220654busy because school started on Wednesday. I’m loving it back at daycare and I always come home talking so much more. Miss Cassie and Miss Krista say I’m doing really good using the potty at school. I even stayed completely dry for a whole day. Today I went and used the potty all by myself and nobody even helped me. Today was Miss Krista’s last day. She is doing her student teaching and so she won’t be able to teach my class anymore. I am really going to miss her! She took really good care of me when Mommy and Daddy were working. Mommy bought her a little present and I even painted a frame with a picture of the two of us. Cassie sent me a present that arrived this week. It was a really cool Pirate’s t-shirt and a Lightning McQueen piggy bank. Thank you! Sorry we haven’t called yet. Mom Mommy has been so busy that tonight she actually fell asleep before I did.


P1220658I like to read when I’m sitting on the potty. Daddy suggested it and I’m really enjoying the relaxation time. This is Mommy’s new office at school. It’s pretty tiny but at least she has some space even though she has only spent a matter of minutes in it each day.
P1220659P1220660 
It’s almost football time and Daddy and I are getting excited. He bought himself a Lion’s jersey and wanted to show it off.
P1220671P1220664 P1220670-1

No comments:

Post a Comment