Sunday, March 21, 2010

“What’s Happening?”

I’m still not feeling great (ear infection) so I cuddled with Mommy and Daddy a lot today. This morning I crawled up in Mommy’s lap and was just hugging her until I fell asleep. Mommy said I hadn’t done that in a long time and she just let me lay there for a long time before putting me down for an early nap.

P1120227P1120205

 

P1120255

 

Daddy wanted ice cream so we went to Baskin Robbin‘s Mommy didn’t want me to make a mess eating it there so we went to the park. As soon as we got to the park I was more interested in running around then eating ice cream. I was running down a grassy hill when I stepped in a hole. I fell forward and when I tried to stand back up my leg buckled and I fell down. Mommy and Daddy rushed to pick me up. They looked me over and squeezed my leg to see where it was hurt. They didn’t find anything so they tried seeing if I could walk again. I limped a few steps and then fell down again. Mommy and Daddy rushed me to urgent care where they took x-rays. They said I’m fine that it was just a muscle strain and I should be better in 48 hours. I’m much better today.                                                                                

xray2xrayxray1

P1120207

One of my new favorite phrases is, “What’s happening?” I say it when I see something on a show. I say it when we are going somewhere and getting ready. I said it when the doctor wanted to look in my nose with the light on Friday. I said it a bunch again today. When I hurt my foot and couldn’t walk, when they were holding me done on the examining table and when they were trying to take x-rays. Mommy says it was horrible to hear me crying, “What’s happening?”

No comments:

Post a Comment