This afternoon Mommy and I were playing in my castle and I was trying to climb up the pillows to the slide when I slipped. I hit my chin on the top and bit my lip. I cried a little but was really tough but it bleed a little bit and I smeared it all over. I’m having fun climbing on the back of the couch these days and it’s fun to climb on the ledge between the family room and dining room. Daddy went to hit golf balls tonight and he called on the phone and talked to me for a few minutes. Sometimes I like to talk on the phone but other times I just listen and won’t say a word.
I like to push my Harley down the stairs. Mommy can’t wait until the day I try riding it down them. Today I didn’t want to ride I just wanted it to come with me and kept saying, “Come one”.
No comments:
Post a Comment