Saturday, March 6, 2010

Looking Up To Daddy

This picture is old but Mommy found it today (it was taken with a camera she carries in her purse). It is from when I was at he doctor about 2 weeks ago. I was watching a show well we waiting for the doctor.I'm always trying to compute but I usually just pound the keys. Today I picked it up and put it in my lap like Mommy does.Pictures of my down the middle spiked hair.That's suppose to be a kiss. I still think you're supposed to open your mouth as wide as possible. I've been copying Daddy a lot lately. I saw him put his foot on this ledge so I tried it too. I also saw Daddy hope over it one time and I tried that too.Daddy laid down with his head on the step so I thought I'd try it. Not comfortable! What was he thinking?
Here is a video of me sitting in Daddy's chair and refusing to move.

This is a video of me eating Mommy's salad. As soon as she pulled me out of my highchair I went over to her dinner and helped myself. Don't I look so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment