Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday

When Mommy picked me up from daycare last week I did not insist on using the potty before we left. I did not scream and throw a fit not allowing Mommy to put my diaper back on and she definitely didn't give in and allow me to ride home without a diaper. I did not have an accident a pee in my pants without the diaper. No, Not Me!

As I said goodbye to the two's room one afternoon last week. I was not hugged by Sebastian (my buddy) and given his last two pretzels. I did not go, "Awww" after I heard Mommy. Nope, that was Not Me!

I did not wake up at 5am one morning and come running into Mommy's room saying, "Good morning, Good morning!"

I did not want to go outside so bad that I kept throwing my shoes at Mommy and saying, "Outside", "Shoes", "On, "Shoes", "Outside:, "Shoes", etc. Nope, Not Me!

This is not a picture of me hugging my new pillow. I do not go to bed every night so excited that I have a big Cars pillow.

When Mommy told me I couldn't watch a show and went into the other room I did not grab the stack of DVD's off the shelf. I also did not open the CD changer and shove a DVD inside. That was Not Me!

I did not start a new habit of throwing my cars everywhere but then saying, "They're jumping" when Mommy says not to throw them. Absolutely Not Me!

I didn't start copying things Daddy does this week. Tonight I didn't put my foot on the rail and then call mom "Honey". Uh huh, Not Me!

'

Last but not least this is not a video of me screaming and this game did not continue for over ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment