Being brutally honest and living to tell about it….
I want everyone to know that on my play date this past week I was sharing really well. It was Not Me who ran in front of almost every toy Izabel went for just to get it first. Nope Not Me! I always share and let the girls go first.
When Mommy and Daddy put me down for bed a few nights ago I Did Not instantly lay down and then start to pretend snore. Nope Not Me! If I had done that though Mom and Dad would definitely not break out laughing hysterically. When Mommy tucked me in Saturday night and said, “Night” as she closed the door it wasn’t me who made mommy cry by calling out, “Night!”, “Night, Mommy!”, “Night!” No, Not Me!
This morning when Mommy took me to daycare I Did Not start crying and crying. Mommy did not have to sit down next to me at a Little Tikes table while I started to eat my applesauce. Nope Not Me! I Didn’t fling applesauce all over Mommy’s new shirt (on her way to work I might add) as she tried to stand to leave. I also would not say, “Making mess” as I continued to fling another spoonful. No, Not Me!
And last but not least, this past week I Did Not decide that throwing stuff in the toilet is fun. While Mommy was showering (more specifically at the exact moment she closed her eyes to rinse soap from her hair) I would not quickly grab everything I could find and put it in the toilet then slam the lid. Nope, Not Me!

No comments:
Post a Comment