Last night Mommy and I built a fort and played under the blanket. It didn't last long though because I tore it down so that I could play ghost.
Last years Veteran's Day parade.
This years
Mommy and I went down to the Veteran's Day parade in downtown Phoenix. It was cool and I really liked the loud marching bands. A veteran standing nearby even gave me flag to wave. I wish we could have stayed longer but I got sick and we had to go home. I had thrown up this morning at breakfast but Mommy just thought I had tried eating too fast. So when I puked at the parade she was surprised. It's a good thing we weren't sitting too close behind the people in front of us because it went pretty far and that would've been embarrassing. I got sick two times in the car on the way home and then again while eating dinner. Still no fever but puke count is up to six.
Getting out of the car in my puke stained shirt. Mommy had to wash the car seat cover and roll down the windows of her car to air out but she says it still smells.
I'm not acting like I feel sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment