Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feeling Better

I brought my total throw up count to seven when I got sick at 2am. I'm feeling a lot better today. I've held down everything and haven't acted sick at all. This morning when I woke up Mommy wanted me to take it slow so she let me eat my yogurt while watching Little Einsteins. Mommy made sure I knew this was only because I was sick but it was cool anyways.

I got my Ernie potty book and told Mommy, "Potty! Potty!" She took out the camera and followed me to the bathroom. I didn't go potty though. As soon as Mommy took off my pants and diaper I took off streaking through the house. I ran all the way to the kitchen where I began playing with my Mickey magnets. I did use the potty though again tonight after my bath. It was my biggest pee pee yet. Mommy isn't going to take anymore pictures...I think you get the idea.
Little streaker I had an apple for snack and again got to eat it while watching tv.
I played tug-a-war with Jax tonight and it was lots of fun.
It's even fun playing with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment