
On Saturday morning
Grammie and Papa came to visit. We left right after Mommy finished unpacking groceries to go to Changing Hands. One of the monsters from Where the Wild Things Are was there. We missed the story but
Grammie took me up to get my picture. I was a little hesitant at first (1st time I was scared of a character) but I went up and said hi. I made a friend named Jackson (you can see him in the bottom of the next picture) and we ran around chasing each other for over ten minutes. Papa bought me the Where the Wild Things Are book and both Mommy and
Grammie read it to me.

2 year old Jackson in bottom left

Here
Grammie is reading me my Ernie potty book.
Grammie and I stacked blocks

and played cars.
I got pretty dirty eating dinner and Papa gave me a bath.
Colton saying, "I don't know"
Papa read me my Ernie potty book too.
Mommy made a Jib Jab Halloween movie with Uncle John, Aunt Dawn, Johnny, Mommy and Daddy's pictures. They were all dancing to Monster Mash. I really like it and here I am watching it. Usually when the bats fly out I say, "Oh no!" and I always say, "Bye" or "All Done" at the end.
I played with my Toy Story car on the entertainment center tonight.
This was a new parking spot for my cars today.
This video got left out of an earlier post. I have a snow globe music box that plays The Candy Man and I REALLY like it. Mommy has been using it to put me to sleep for a couple of weeks. I even went to sleep listening to it on Halloween and Mommy was thought that was funny because it was so appropriate for the holiday.

Tonight we got to
Skype with Cassie, Johnny and Uncle John. Aunt Dawn wasn't home so I hope I get to see here soon. Grammy and Papa Ferry bought a camera too so I get to see them sometimes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment