I woke up early this morning and wanted to watch some tv.
We went to Walmart this morning to get a few things for my new daycare
I'm starting tomorrow (diapers, extra clothes, etc.). I was so good that Mommy and Daddy let me ride the Spiderman car twice and a plane ride once.

Mom and Dad put me down for a nap but I wasn't really tired. I messed around in my crib for about 40 minutes before finally falling asleep. When Mom came in to check on me she found the bumper astray, my socks on the floor and me crumpled in this position.
Johnny got back from camp today and we all went out to eat at
Ganghis Grill. Afterwards we went into Dave-N-Busters for a few games. Johnny and I rode a
motorcycle.
We played Wack-a-Mole and Mommy and Daddy shot some hoops (each won one game).
No comments:
Post a Comment