Sunday, November 15, 2009

Haleema's Birthday Party

Today we went to Haleema's birthday party. She is Misty's (my babysitter) youngest daughter and she was turning 5. This is me and the birthday girl in the Curious George bounce house. It was my first bounce house. I was scared at first but then I got in there and tried standing up.
I wouldn't even try the cake but Daddy shared some chips with me.
My friend from daycare Ricky was there and we played on the slide and then swung together.
I saw a big kid doing this so I thought I'd give it a try.
I am very independent and hate to hold hands or listen to Mommy and Daddy. This is a picture of me running off into a big field. Yep that tiny dot is me over by the tree. Whenever Mom and Dad pick me up or tell me I can't go there I just kick, scream and throw a big fit.
Here I am coloring with my new Handy Manny book and markers that the Cherne's sent.


I say, "Manny" for the first time in this video.


Mommy told me "No" and to get off the table and this video shows my response.

I couldn't really bounce very good with the big kids today so I thought the chair we be a good place to practice for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment