Today we went out to the Renaissance Festival in Apache Junction. I went for the first time two years ago with Aunt Dawn and Johnny. It was a very nice day but it got a little warm and Mommy forgot suntan lotion so I got a little burned on my face and neck. I had fun walking around all over. I wanted every sword and helmet I saw. Mommy bought me a dragon that bends and glows in the dark. I rode some rides and we watched a little bit of the jousting tournament. I rode an elephant and got a gold coin from a king. I had a pretzel for a snack and wouldn’t let mommy wait in line for the roasted corn she really wanted. It was a blast!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
March 6, 2011- Renaissance Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment