Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011- Washable Markers

IMAG0060IMAG0062IMAG0061P1330604
I had an accident when we were driving home from Tucson. It made a big mess and we had to clean up on the side of the road. It was pretty yucky! I was still having diarrhea so we had to stop at the rest area too. Mommy and I were coloring this afternoon for almost an hour. Then when Daddy came home I colored for a few minutes with him too. Mommy told me not to color on myself but I spit juice on my shirt and when Daddy took it to the laundry I colored up my tummy. Mommy had told me not to so I had to stand in the corner for timeout. I hate timeouts! I also got a lecture from Daddy about coloring on my body and not listening to mommy. When I went to use the potty tonight I accidently crushed my finger when putting the toilet seat down. I said, “Bad! Bad! No thank you potty! That not nice!”
P1330618-1P1330613-1P1330611-1P1330623-1P1330624-1P1330614-1P1330615-1P1330622-1P1330621-1

Coloring


Coloring


New dance move I just started incorporating

No comments:

Post a Comment