Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011–Afternoon Walk

Mommy picked me up from school and when we got home we went out for a walk around the neighborhood. We were walking for over an hour and a half. I saw lots of neat things that I stopped and examined along the way.
P1310952-1P1310964-1P1310961-1
I pointed this w and one other out to mommy. “Look, mommy it’s a W!” and “Look another letter W!” Mommy was so proud because I just came home with my W paper from school yesterday. She thinks I’m doing really well learning to recognize my letters.
P1310966-1P1310967-1P1310969-1P1310973-1P1310977-1P1310986-1P1310990-1P1310989-1P1310989-1-2P1310991-1P1310994-1-2P1320005-1P1320007-1P1320009-1P1320014-1
I decided to collect a few pinecones. Mommy said we could paint them when we got home so I got one for me, one for daddy, and one or mommy.
P1320023-1P1320029-1
This bush was covered in bees and I was mesmerized by them. I stood there and watched those bees for about 10 minutes. I also asked mommy lots of questions about what they were doing. Most of which I learned watching the Bee Movie.P1320031-1P1320032-1P1320039-1
When we came across these pretend flowers along the sidewalk I instantly sat down and smiled. Mommy is really enjoying this posing stage.
P1320046-1-3P1320048-1-2P1320049-1P1320058-1
When I came to this wall I sat down and told mommy I was in time out. Really I just needed a rest! I sat here for about 10 minutes regaining my energy to make it back home.
P1320059-1

P1320059-1-3

P1320063-1P1320069-1P1320079-1-2P1320092-1-3P1320093-1
Later last night we painted our pinecones. P1320102-1P1320104-1P1320110-1P1320115-1P1320118-1P1320123-1

No comments:

Post a Comment