I was a little slow to wake up but I wanted to jump right in there and open my stocking and some presents. It took me a few minutes to want to check out the new motorcycle Santa brought me. I got tons of cool stuff. I got a new helicopter, a new monster truck, a Cars minivan, a big lollipop, a candy cane filled with M & M’s, a Memory game, a Cars tent, Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders (Mommy returned this one), a Thomas the train book that had train pieces and a helicopter, Hot Wheels tracks for my cars, a semi-truck, pajamas, an airport, and new cowboy boots.
I got to drink sparkling apple cider out of Grammie’s small measuring cup. It was good! Later we headed outside to hit the open road on my new motorcycle. It was so much fun and it goes fast. I even tried a few tricks and rode standing up and then with both my legs on one side.
Mommy took me, Daddy, and Grandma Karen to see Winterhaven. We went on a wagon ride that was pulled by horses all through the neighborhood. There were lots of lights and decorations. I thought it was cool! I even joined in and tried singing some carols with the other people. Mommy says it wasn’t as cool as it used to be (the people aren’t required to decorate anymore) but it was still neat. When we first climbed on the ride and were waiting to go I told Mommy (very loudly), “Excuse me, Colton made a fart! Colton made a fart!”
No comments:
Post a Comment