Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 18, 2010 – Barker Girls

Today at school we exchanged Secret Santa gifts. I got a this Hot Wheels Toy and when you spray cold water on the car it changes colors. It was lots of fun but it made a big mess so mommy probably won’t let me play with it often. Miss Amy and her family (Mommy’s friend/aide from school) got me a skateboard. I really had fun when we visited their house and Amy pushed me up and down the sidewalk (Halloween) on Cody’s skateboard. When I came home and saw it under the tree I said, “My skateboard! My skateboard!” I was really excited. Mommy’s going to have a tough time keeping me from standing up on it. 
 P1280902-1P1280903-1 P1280906-1P1280907-1-2 P1280916-1

P1280918-1 P1280919-1 I REALLY like Macayo’s salsa!
P1280922-1 My Aunt Shannon, Uncle Brent and cousins (Ella, Kara, and Maya) all flew in from Michigan to stay for Christmas. I was very excited to see them. The last time I saw them was a year ago when we were in Chicago visiting the Cherne’s and the last time I saw Maya was July last year. We had lots of fun running all around, chasing each other, hiding, and climbing on the bunk beds. Did you know that Kara, Maya, and me are all basically the same height even thought we are almost 2, 3, and 4 years old?P1280923-1 P1280924-1 P1280925-1 P1280929-1 P1280936-1 P1280944-1 P1280950-1 P1280958-1 Ella taught me how to do the wheelbarrow.
P1280960-1 P1280961-1 P1280962-1 P1280966-1 P1280971-1 P1280974-1 P1280976-1 P1280978-1 P1280979-1 P1280983-1 P1280986-1 P1280988-1 P1280990-1

P1280997-1

No comments:

Post a Comment