Today Mommy took me to the Phoenix Children’s Museum to meet Grammy Ferry, Aunt Shannon, Ella, Kara, and Maya. We played and ran all over. It was lots of fun and they had lots of new stuff since I was there last.
There was a HUGE tree house that we could climb up three floors. I was a little scared at some of the parts where you could see down and didn’t like climbing out in the boat or the bathtub that hung off the sides.
There were bikes and scooters that we got to ride through a carwash. Here are Ella and I are riding through. My favorite part was the hanging fun noodle maze but Mommy couldn’t get any pictures because I would run through so fast and she couldn’t find me. Cousin Ella did a could job of keeping up with me to make sure I didn’t get lost.
Kara and I are painting this rock with water and down below I’m hiding in the box. There was a whole room where you could build forts with sheets, blocks, crates and stuff.
We picked flowers and put them in vases and then went shopping in the grocery store. I only wanted potatoes in my cart but I ended up adding a few carrots and a bottle of oil that Maya wanted to buy.
They had this cool bean station where we could scoop up and weigh the beans. Maya and I played here for awhile.
After the museum I had to go home and take a nap. Later we went over to Grammy and Papa Ferry’s to celebrate our Christmas.
I got lots of cool stuff! I got a Cars Lego set that I can build a gas station out of, I got a turtle pillow pet, gator golf, some cool clothes, a Toy Story tent, some new tracks for my train set, a Cars game, and a Toy Story memory game.
These are our funny faces.
Kara (3.7), Maya (1.10), Ella (7.10) and Me (2.8) Here is Grammy and Papa Ferry with all their grandkids. It was the first Christmas in like 15 years that Daddy, his sister, Dad and stepmom were all together. After we opened presents we all got to eat a cookie. Maya and I of course just licked the frosting off the top making a huge mess all over our face. I decided it was easier just to bend down to the cookie instead of trying to pick it up.
Cousin Maya likes to growl like me so we had a growling contest. She’s pretty good but I can get louder and growl longer.
Cousin Kara wanted to give me a hug but I was all dirty. I gave her a kiss on the shoulder and then Aunt Shannon cleaned my face for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment