Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Let me just begin by saying it was Not Me who did this to Daddy’s computer. It must have been Jax because there is NO way that I would even think about touching an expensive piece of electronic equipment. Also, it is physically impossible for me to rip off twelve keys in the 30 seconds Mom was filling my juice cup. The dog must have attacked it the same way he did Mommy’s a few times in the past. It definitely was Not Me!

P1130828


I saw Mommy taking this picture from my time out chair (totally unrelated because it wasn’t me).
I think Daddy is going to be upset at Jax.


I have been saying lots of new things. Sometimes Mommy and Daddy don’t know what I’m saying but I repeat it over and over trying to make them understand. Mommy has looked pretty confused about where I’ve gotten some of the things I’ve said or things she thinks I’ve said. When Mommy says things like, “Stop! Don’t shove the spoon down your throat it’s making you gag.” I would never respond with a “teenage

“ attitude and say, “My mouth!” and then do it again. When Daddy says, “Eat your dinner or…” I would never say something that sounded like, “or play my PSP?” If Mommy was cooking and told me to leave the kitchen I would never respond, “No! You leave!” I’m still using the potty off and on but I would never try playing in the big toilet. Ewww! Gross! No, Not Me!
P1140234 
This is Not a guilty face that I was making because I just spit my juice out on the table. I would never smile at that. Nope, Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment