This past week I certainly Did Not stop calling my mom, "Mom" and I am not now referring to her as, "Kim". Nope, Not Me!
I Do Not keep annoying/hurting my mom by trying to remove a mole from her neck. I have not on numerous occasions tried pulling it while watching Mom cringe and say, "Ouch! No!" I Do Not say sorry and then push her head so I can see the mole and do the same thing again and again and again. Not Me!
I Did Not see Mom getting dressed for work this morning (wearing a black and white top with black pants) and say to her, "Panda! Panda! Panda!" I would not do that and make mom sad because I was comparing her to the fat Panda in Kung Fu Panda (my current favorite movie).
I Did Not get caught feeding Jax twice this week. No, Not Me! Just try and prove it.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Not Me Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment