Sunday, April 18, 2010

ASU

This morning Mommy and I went to Arizona State University. Mommy was trying to think of a fun place to take pictures. It turned out to be a great place to run and play so I hope we go back. I climbed on things, chased birds on the grass, climbed stairs, smelled, flowers, climbed stairs, sat on benches, played in the fountains, climbed stairs, crawled through bike racks, etc. Mommy was looking all around trying to find some cool pictures. She liked some of them but didn’t get the shot she wanted. It was funny though because she was particularly wanting a picture of my by a brick wall. We were walking around and I ran up a ramp to a door. It turned out to be Mommy’s favorite spot and made the best pictures. It had the brick wall and a dark door behind me. I did a good job finding the spot she was looking for. Mommy made a video with some of the pictures. You can see it at Animoto so…. Click Here 

P1130998


P1140012


Mom really can’t figure this photography thing out but she keeps trying. She was obsessed with the bright colors but now turns everything black and white. She just can’t decide. Color or black and white. What do you think?
P1140030a

P1140030b 
P1140038b

P1140043bP1140043c P1140051P1140054 P1140114bP1140114c P1140120bP1140120c P1140123aP1140123b P1140144P1140164

P1140155a
P1140160

  P1140167 P1140170P1140208 P1140196a P1140199 P1140199b 
P1140220 P1140223

No comments:

Post a Comment