Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Skype

This morning Mommy and Daddy were working around the house when a big box arrived for me. It was from the Cherne’s. We got to Skype and I opened it while they could see. It was a Cars couch, chair and it even had an ottoman. It is so sweet! I have my very own couch and chair. Then I got to open another box from Cassie and Johnny. I got 4 Cars books. They are super neat and I’ve already read them all. I also got a red Cars carrying case and it had a ton of new cars in it. It is sweet! I can keep all my cars in it and carry them everywhere. Right now I’m just enjoying taking them out and putting them away again. As I pull out each car I say, “Wow!” Thank you Aunt Dawn, Uncle John, Cassie and Johnny. I wish you were here. Grammie, Papa, Jeff and the dogs (Tigger, Chloe and Buddy) all came up for my birthday. We had dinner together and I played with everybody before I had to get off to bed.

P1140314P1140316P1140320P1140323P1140331   P1140351   P1140349 Watching a movie with Daddy in my new chair.

P1140333
Kissing and hugging the Cherne’s through the computer.


 P1140337 P1140342 P1140344 P1140347 P1140348

No comments:

Post a Comment