Saturday, February 13, 2010

Relish Me

We were supposed to dress up for a Valentine's party with a DJ at daycare this week.This is the Valentine's card I made at daycare for Mommy and Daddy.
Papa drove Johnny up (he's going to camp) and hung out for a little bit. Papa's back was hurting so he laid down on the ground and it made the perfect place to climb and play.
I missed Johnny! We've only had little bits to play but I'm glad he is here and I get to see him.
Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night and when Mommy came in to get me I was climbing out (foot over railing) of the crib. Mommy is worried and doesn't want me to fall out so she had Daddy convert my crib to the toddler bed. Last night was my first night sleeping in it. I went into bed and climbed in all by myself. I liked that Jax could get in bed with me. I went right to sleep with no problems but it didn't end there. Around 1:30 am I climbed out of bed and came running into Mommy and Daddy's room. I did not want to sleep with them or go back to bed. Mommy got me some water and then took me back to bed. I kept climbing out and she kept putting me back. I didn't really want to sleep anymore but Mommy just kept putting me back. I tried about 50 times before I finally gave up and just went to sleep.

We went to Walmart this morning to buy a few things and we saw the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile (Relshme on the license plate) in the parking lot. Daddy was really excited and wanted to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment