I should've been a cowboy.
Daddy's shoes.
Saturday I started to feel sick and I had a fever. Mommy and Daddy let me watch lots of movies. I helped Daddy change some light bulbs by holding down the ladder.

On Sunday I got worse and actually threw up twice (within minutes of each other). I insisted upon wearing my cowboy hat even while I puked.

My fever got really high around noon (106 degrees, and then it just read HIGH) so Mommy and Daddy took me
to Urgent Care. They said my throat was red and gave me medicine for Strep. My fever got really bad again around 6 pm but it went back down after I took more medicine.

I woke up early this morning (5am) and had a high fever again. Daddy gave me medicine and stayed home with me but Mommy had to go to work. Daddy took me to the doctor and they said that there is no way my temperature was that high. The Dr. says I'll be
ok and to come back if I still have a fever 48 hours after taking the antibiotic. When Mommy got home around 3:30 pm I was getting up from my nap and Daddy was leaving for the dentist. I had a really high fever again (106, 107.4 and then HIGH). The Dr.'s insist this isn't possible and he would be acting much more critical if it was that high. Mommy checked my temperature with 3 different thermometers (including a
temporal scanner and an ear thermometer) but was getting around the same readings. She even used the thermometers to check her own temperature and it was normal (97.8-Mommy's is always low). Mommy was freaking out! She gave me more medicine and a bath before planning to head to hospital but I finally started to drop my temperature.


I got to watch a bunch more movies relaxing today. I saw parts of
Shrek, Cars, Madagascar, Baby Einstein Farm Animals, Pete's Dragon, and Surf's Up. When Daddy was at the dentist I kept telling Mommy, "Show! Show!" Mommy tried hard to figure out what I wanted to watch. She tried Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Club House, Imagination Movers, Winnie the Pooh, Thomas and Friends, Barney, Sesame Street,
Pixar shorts, Prep and Landing, Cars, Your Baby Can Read,
Kung Fu Panda, Baby Einstein.
Every time I got mad and said, "Show! Show!" Finally Daddy called and suggested Mommy try Madagascar. That was it! I wouldn't even sit down at first and was laughing up a storm. If I'm still sick tomorrow afternoon/evening Mommy said she's going to have to call in reinforcement (Grammy or Papa).
No comments:
Post a Comment