
Mommy found a blog (mycharmingkids.net) that started this thing called Not Me Monday. You are brutally honest writing about some of your imperfections and events you might like to forget from the past week all the while claiming that it wasn't really you. Mommy thought it would be fun if I did one so here goes my first Not Me Monday.
I did not begin the week sick from Strep and running high fevers around 106-107 degrees. I did not spend a whole day just resting and watching movies. My new favorite movies are not Madagascar and Ice Age: The Meltdown. Not me! My nose has not continued to be runny and I certainly have not had my finger up my nose all week because I've discovered how to pick it. No not me! I'm also not the kind of kid that would try seeing how many kinds of food can fit in my nose. Nope not me!
When Mommy and Daddy attempted to give me my medicine I did not scream, kick, fight, and When Mommy and Daddy attempted to give me my medicine I did not scream, kick, fight and then spit out any bit that got in my mouth. Nope not me!
I did not dump my vegetables all over my head every night this week (trying to ensure that I'd get a bath...shhh!). Not me! Don't read Friday's post with pictures of some kid covered in green beans. That is definitely not me!
While playing this week, I didn't continually insist that everybody wear hats. I did not make my Daddy wear a red fireman's hat or my Mommy wear my cowboy hat and they did not look silly with hats that were way too small for their head. No not me!
I did not try carrying five of my toy cars to the car every morning and then try and carry them into daycare when we got out of the car. Nope not me! I also didn't throw a fit and lay down in the parking lot when Mommy wouldn't let me bring them.
Yesterday when Mommy and Daddy were having their taxes done I did not wander all around the office touching everything I could find. Oh yeah and I did not drop my cookie on the floor and then pick it up with my mouth licking the dirty carpet. Absolutely not me!
This Not Me Monday thing might be kind of fun. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment