Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Doggie Stole My Cookie

Today the twins at daycare turned 3. We had a party and even got to eat cake. Mommy took this picture of me eating my cake. Mmm! I'm in the striped shirt in the top center of the picture. I got to sit next to Olivia. When I was all done I went over to the sink and washed my hands with all the other little boys and girls.
I was tooting in the bathtub tonight so Mommy took me to the potty. We read two books and we're talking. I started to pee and when Mommy leaned in she smelled something funny. I went poo poo on the potty! Mommy took a picture but blurred it out for you.
Here is a video of me celebrating my poo poo.

Mommy said she is going to buy some M & M's for me when I use the potty but tonight I got a cookie. I carried it around with me for a long time and then started teasing Jax with it. Jax of course stole it and this is the video of me telling the story afterwards. Can anyone make out what I am saying, besides cookie and doggie?

No comments:

Post a Comment