Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sundae

The other night Jax was playing with a Santa that is one of his dog toys. I got very upset and chased him everywhere (practically crying and very upset) yelling, "Santa! Santa!"
Daddy and I reading. Mommy's added some more of my new words at the bottom of the right side on the blog. I say "Butterfly" for the 1st time in this video with Daddy.

I think it's quite obvious that cars are my favorite toys.
I hope nobody thinks I have too many. Mommy said we were going bye-bye so I put on Daddy's shoes.
Daddy took me to get my haircut today. The last time they did it wasn't a great job so we had to get in fixed because it was growing out funny. After I got a fudge sundae for being so good. It was the first sundae I had and boy was it good. Mommy and Daddy didn't expect to let me have the whole thing but there was not giving it up and I ate every last drop.

I want to be able to put on my headlamp all by myself...
I try...
and try...
and try but it's so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment