We had to leave today. It was so sad to say goodbye. =( We all had a GREAT time!!! Thank you so much Uncle John for flying us out! Thanks to Aunt Dawn for cooking AWESOME food for our stay. Thanks to Johnny for giving up his room for a whole week! Thanks to everyone for giving up a day of the visit to see Daddy's side of the family. Thanks to the Ferry's and the Barker's for driving down to visit. Thanks for all my Christmas presents. Thanks all around our stay was terrific. The airplane ride home wasn't as enjoyable as on the way out. It was completely PACKED! We almost didn't even get two seats together. They said there was only center seats left (with like 30 people still behind us) but we found two together. Daddy and I were sitting by the window (where we've always sat) but this time I was scared. Seeing all the lights down below I kept saying, "Oh no!" and getting upset. I made a friend named Calvin (15 months). He was sitting on his Daddy's lap behind us. I fell asleep about 4 minutes before landing which was probably a good thing because we were at the back of the plane and had to wait forever. Grammie arranged a shuttle to take us home and it worked out great. I still had a bunch of energy and had to play with all my toys that I missed so I didn't get to bed until close to midnight.
Sleeping at the end of the flight back to Phoenix. Notice my dry red cheeks for all the cold and wind.
No comments:
Post a Comment