Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Head First!

We went for a walk again today that ended at the playground. On the way to the park I kept saying, "Have fun, have fun!"

They don't have any baby swings (obviously) at the school playground but the swings are really low to the ground so I got to try and swing by myself.
I really love playing in the dirt!

The twisty slide is definitely my favorite.
Daddy was playing on the slide when Mommy took this picture. Check out my face in the background. Daddy is so funny!

I went down the slide head first! I climbed up the steps and just dove head first like it was a water slide. It happened so fast and Mommy didn't expect it so she missed the pictures or video the first time but she filmed this one when I did it again.

Mommy was playing with me on the slide when Daddy moved to the swings. In this video I'm running over to him calling, "Daddy" and then I try and copy him by falling in the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment