I had to go to Urgent Care on Monday night. I was SOOO fussy and kept screaming. I had Strep but the medicine is making me feel so much better!
Let's see how good you are and play a numbers game. Post your guesses in the comments section below.
#1 How many cars can I carry at once?
#2 How many toys can I throw behind the couch in 3 minutes while Mommy is using the bathroom?
Mommy had to clean my ball pit one by one a few weeks ago when she discovered the roof was leaking and it was full of water.
Mommy had to clean my ball pit one by one a few weeks ago when she discovered the roof was leaking and it was full of water. #3 How many balls does my pool hold?
Climbing the rail.
#4 How many times did I climb something today?
#5 How many diapers do I go through in a day?
Green bean mess.
Bath following green bean mess.
#4 How many times did I climb something today?
#5 How many diapers do I go through in a day?
Over the last week I keep trying to carry my cars or my bath toys all at once. I'm getting better and better at it. Sometimes I even put one in my mouth too.
Mommy did provide me with a spoon but this was much more fun. Mommy let it continue because at least I was eating some (I haven't been eating good for a few days because of the sore throat).
Colton playing with one of his new trucks. He likes putting his other cars in the beds of the big trucks and then pushing them around. The video is really of Colton's new reaction (started today) to pizza commercials on the television. We knew he liked pizza but geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment